v

A lovely post by a fellow designer!

Yesterday,  I was stunned when I received a post by my new friend, Julie of TG Interiors!

She wrote me to ask if she could speak to me about how I started my career;

and she wanted to see if had had advice for young people

thinking about a design career!

She lives nearby, and I invited her to lunch and we spent a nice afternoon chatting about our business!

I was so touched, I cannot tell you by this beautiful  and generous post!

I was touched, and thrilled and surprised!   You will see why!

Thank you , Julie, from the bottom of my heart!

Here is the link:

We now offer our design services online. Please contact us at Penelopebi@me.com for further information.

Share/Bookmark

10 Comments Subscribe to comments

1. Thoughts on Design

Julie’s a “keepah”, as they would say here in New England. You are, too! I’m proud to call you both friends!

Cheers,
    John

Dec 14, 2012 @ 1:45 PM

2. Penelope Bianchi

We are lucky to have your friendship! Blogging brings together like-minded people!!

Dec 14, 2012 @ 1:54 PM

3. La Contessa

YOUR MOTHER had black tie dinners every FRIDAY night!!!!!!!!!!!!Can I copy that?Do you think anyone would show up in a tux in this day and age.My husband owns three……one was his FATHERS.I would love to entertain like that…….I was born in the wrong time.LOVE the HOT PINK slip covered doggie stool!She captured your home beautifully……….Congratulations!Now, did you get my text yesterday?Just checking!!!

Dec 14, 2012 @ 2:48 PM

4. Sandra Jonas

That was a wonderful post. Can’t believe your home is more beautiful than the exquisite photos depict.

Wish you would post your Christmas decorations.

Merry Christmas Penny and best wishes for a fabulous 2013!

Dec 15, 2012 @ 2:38 PM

5. Poppy

Hope you had a Happy Christmas.

All the best in the new year!

Poppy

Dec 26, 2012 @ 7:26 PM

6. Content in a Cottage

I so enjoyed the wonderful article about you, your home and family, and your business. I loved learning so many new things and seeing all the wonderful photos. I too am impressed by your mother and the black tie dinners for 12 every Friday night. Your childhood must have been magical.

Julie did a wonderful job and I’m sure she had a fabulous day interviewing you.

xo, Rosemary

Jan 02, 2013 @ 4:04 PM

7. Penelope Bianchi

Thank you!! My granddaughter was thrilled to hear your story!!!! Thank you!!!!
    Penelope

Jan 03, 2013 @ 12:54 AM

8. Penelope Bianchi

We had simple one because of the fact all grandchildren were “away”!! 5 in the Bahamas having a wonderful time celebrating an”grandfathers birthday”; and two in aspen!!

So we went to the “desert” and had a lovely time with each other!! Romantic , quiet, and wonderful!!!

I did do a few things!! I will post whe my computer is fixed!! Yikes!!

Friday!! It fell off the table ; dented the corner!! Coming!!!!

Jan 03, 2013 @ 1:07 AM

9. Karena

Oh Penelope I am on my way and by the way would love to have a mentor such as you!

xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

Jan 09, 2013 @ 7:47 AM

10. Taylor Greenwalt

Hello Penelope, Thank you so much for mentioning my blog…I had such a wonderful time with you…..we have to do it again! Miss you…Julie

Jan 31, 2013 @ 7:07 PM